Whether you're on holiday or away on business, we cater for both couples and singles. One double bedroom has an en-suite shower room, the other two rooms (one twin, one single) have private bath/shower rooms, all with high pressure showers. There is a cosy guest lounge with books and games. Tea/coffee making and laundry facilities are also provided. All of the rooms boast mountain views.
Carnedd Room (Twin)
Garden Room (Double)
Mountain View (Single)
View from Garden Room (double ensuite)
Breakfast is served in our breakfast/kitchen.
We have a varied menu, and breakfast is cooked whilst you wait. We use local produce wherever possible.
At Tregarth Homestay we aim to make your stay as comfortable as possible by providing the following facilities :
- Sun Terrace to enable guests to take full advantage of the views.
- TV Lounge overlooking the garden; flat screen TV in all bedrooms.
- Free WiFi Internet, use of telephone and fax.
- Free washing machine and dryer for your convenience.
- Secure cycle storage and drying room, making our homestay an ideal base for walkers and cyclists.
- Safe off-road parking.
- Enjoy watching & feeding the many different birds. We are RSPB members.
Tregarth Homestay is a non-smoking
and pet free environment.